Friday 28 March 2008

Updates

I have produced three formats of an experience and transferable skills CV put on my website (in the CV Area on the left end of the top menu). It is unlikely to be the final version, so updates will replace these: the .HTML version, the .RTF version and the .PDF version.

Also read my account now - as a webpage (in the Autobiography area - on the right end of the top menu) - of being stung by a private parking company (I did blog on it); a friend tells me that, apparently, one of these firms is being taken to one of the European Courts. To see this via the website go to Autobiographical and scroll down the left menu to underneath a rather happier outcome regarding a speeding ticket (and where, ahem, documentation has to be complete and accurate).

No comments: