- A ministry which is affirming, inclusive, open and non-judgemental.
- Liturgical worship of a high standard.
- Engagement in social concerns.
- A commitment to links with other churches and faith communities.
- A focal point for artistic energy and vision.
- A place of spiritual calm and inspiration as well as spiritual excitement and challenge.
We are not on the selection committee; we are on the welcome committee, said a certain person on Sunday...
At present petrol prices Mad Priest must have spent £60 going to see Gene Robinson preside at the Eucharist and preach at Glasgow.