Friday 3 December 2010

The Almighty Didn't Create Him to Cheat

Obviously some people in Nigeria or wherever do not actually have a superstitious 'fear of the Lord'. Anyway, I love it how their English is so appalling yet they try to make it look 'official'. And is Prosperious a character in a play?

The Almighty lord do not create me out to this world to cheat or deceive people of interest out of their money so i will reject been such ever in my life. I am a knight in my church I worship as a good Christian, if i had ever thought of scamming people i think God would not have elevated me to this standard which i am now.

I PARTNERED WITH MICROSOFT INTERNET FOR AN INVESTMENT PROGRAMME WHICH WAS VERY SUCCESFULL AND PROSPERIOUS.I HAVE TO SHOW GRATITUDE TO MICROSOFT INTERNET, SO IDECIDED TO COMPENSATE MICROSOFT INTERNET LUCKY WINNER WITH THE SUM OF 900,000 UNITED STATE DOLLARS TO ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO USED THE INTERNET DAILY. I AM CURRENTLY IN PARAGUAY FOR ANOTHER INVESTMENT PROJECT. IT WAS MADE EASY AND SUCCESFULL WITH THE HELP OF MICROSOFT INTERNET.

Due to your effort, using the internet programs indoor and in your office,I want to compensate you and show microsoft gratitude to youwith the sum of $900,000 dollars ( NINE Hundred Thousand United States Of America Dollars) because your email address emerge as one of the lucky winners to be compensated.

After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail address emerged as a winner in the category "A" with the following numbers attached Ref Number: EH 9590 OGSO.I have authorized the finance house where I deposited my money to issue you international certified bank draft cashable at your bank. assist your in getting your compensation check across to you.

It is a real your cheque and you can cash it in any bank of your choice in your country. The cheque has been put under a hard cover parcel for security reasons.

CONTACT COMPENSATION AND FINANCE HOUSE FOR YOUR CHEQUE OF 900,000 DOLLARS. EMAIL: revedwinthompson1@yahoo.co.jp NAME: Rev Edwin Thompson Phone #:- +234-81-848-26261

My sincere advice to you as a christian is that you should endeavour to pay your tithe to a bible believing church when you get the prize and try to help the less previledge ones in your country, by donating to the orphanage homes.

YOURS SINCERELY
MAXWELL DERRICK

This chap must think he has a silver hammer. Anyway, I'll arrange a tithe to a bible believing church from the compensation he sends me.

No comments: