Wednesday 27 February 2008

Gay Quake

Last Sunday (24 February) the church I attend made available the LGCM inserts that were in the Church Times. I took one, and very good it was too. Then last night having read it I sat at the computers and the floor started being a bit like jelly and I watched the plastic shelves thingy shake. I went downstairs and outside to see if anything had happened, like an explosion in a nearby house or some such. Today came news of an earthquake centred not too far away at Market Rasen. Reminded that Schlomo Benizri of Israel has said unrestrained gay sex and inclusive legislation causes earthquakes, then clearly the availability of this publication locally caused the area to shake. Of course, for any gay people having sex at just before 1 am last night, the earth really did move.

1 comment:

Doorman-Priest said...

And I slept through it. Bugger!