Sunday 31 August 2008

Please Do!

I received this:

Debbie P has left a new comment on your post "Duplicity, Duplicity, We're All Duped Explicitly":

Hi. I decided to send copies of Dr. Williams' letters to journalists as I had come to believe they might be worth publishing. Many agree and, as I suspected, were unaware of the strength of Dr. Williams' views. I sent the info ordinary mail, but Ruth Gledhill did not get it till she returned from Lambeth. If you like to access my letter to the Times of 15th August you will get more info and if you like I will email you a copy of the letter I sent to Bishop Tom Wright and his fellow bishops. Best wishes Deborah Pitt
Posted by Debbie P to Pluralist Speaks at 30 August 2008 15:37

Please do. You'd better say if you want such publishing or not.

You do realise that Rowan Williams's views are well known, and that he avoids duplicity by having his personal views well known. My objection is his centralising based on excluding a group he would himself include.

No comments: